Every business should have an engaging, user-friendly, dynamic, and mobile responsive website to compete in today’s business market.
Some of the important factors of a website should accomplish these goals for the visitor:
- Why am I here? Does it answer questions that the visitor has, clearly.
- It’s simple and attractive; does it create desire and excitement to learn more (with words and photos)
- Where is it? Location
- How do I purchase or contact someone easily
- When are events happening
- Can I share this info with others
The content management system software I use is WordPress. My framework of choice is Genesis from StudioPress. They provide a variety of child themes that I start with. From there I customize each site to have the look and feel of your brand and build in the functionality that is needed and wanted. Below are some of the WordPress Websites that I have created for a variety of clients. Click here to contact me to build your website.